Sunday, November 23, 2008

In which she speaks of blogs, crafts and addiction...


I decided that it was only obvious that I should have a craft blog. I spend so much time doing crafts and lurking the knitting blogs of so many people, that it seemed absolutely necessary that I begin blogging my adventures in crafting.

Last week while Xmas shopping I accidentally found an EPIC YARN SALE and realized that I had no one to brag about my find. Distraught, I brought my yarn home and sat there cuddling skeins and experiencing that "body-stoned" feeling that I get after buying fibres.

Yes. I am a yarn junkie. A movie about my life will most likely be called "Yarnspotting"... possibly "Requiem for a Stitch"...

I like to create fun and functional items, I love bright colours, I love natural fibres and materials, and I love learning new techniques and mediums.

When it comes to arts and crafts I: Draw, paint, knit, make jewelery, work with polymer clay, refurbish furniture, and do an ever so slight amount of sewing, with hopes to learn more in the future.

I am on Craftster (KrisCreates) and DeviantArt (Kris-13)

No comments: